We are currently running our monthly Canterbury Pregnancy Open Evenings on the third Wednesday evening of the month.
Our next event is on:
Wednesday 16 January 2019, 6:30-8:30pm at our lovely new venue:
St John’s Primary School Hall, Canterbury CT1 1AE.
(Please note: our December event has been cancelled. Have a Merry Christmas and see you at our lovely new venue in the New Year.)
Come along to get information and support from our team of local bump, birth and baby experts. It’s completely free! There will be workshops, tasters and talks.
Plus, the first 20 mamas through the door get a lovely goody bag. And there are raffle prizes too!
Please use Duck Lane entrance. Nearest car park: St Radigunds CT1 2AA
CLICK HERE to reserve your space. You must arrive no later than 6:45 to claim your space and your free goody bag full of lovely things for women who are trying to conceive, pregnant or new mamas.
Share the love! Click here to download our poster, then share, print, post it far and wide for all to see. Come along and bring a friend or two! 🙂
January Workshops, Tasters and Talks:
- To be confirmed
The Canterbury Pregnancy Open Evening is always held on the third Wednesday evening of the month, every month, 6:30-8:30pm
Forthcoming dates are:
- 16 January 2019
- 20 February 2019
- 20 March 2019
Our previous Workshops, Tasters and Talks have included:
- Feel A Fairytale sensory classes – Sarah Savill, Blue Kangaroo Baby
- The Fouth Trimester: what is it and why is it so important? – Sophie Burch, Mindful Mamma
- Starting your Breastfeeding Journey – Hannah Croft, La Leche League
- Emma Rosen talks about her new book MILK: a story of breastfeeding in a society that’s forgotten how
- Communicating with your newborn – Deborah Hart, Tiny Talk Kent Downs
- Supporting Mental health in pregnancy – Caroline Aby – Caroline’s Talking Therapies
- Hypnobirthing Tools: Breathing and Massage – Gina Potts, ZenBirth UK
- Babywearing Demonstration – Soshanna Hayhoe, East Kent Slings
- Gentle C-Section Birth Preparation – Sophie Burch, Mindful Mamma
- Nutrition for you and baby – Julie Clark Nutrition
- Relaxation for Birth – Gina Potts, ZenBirth UK
- Baby Wearing Demonstration – Soshanna Hayhoe, East Kent Slings
- The Fourth Trimester by Sophie Burch
- The Art of Relating and Managing Transitions by Haya Klacheman
- Baby Sensory: Brain Food for Babies by Sita Turner
- How to have a Positive and Empowering Pregnancy by Clare Ford
- Getting your house in order: financial planning for baby & beyond by Claire Sweet
- M.O.T. for Mums: women’s physio health by Regina Goode
- Starting your Breastfeeding Journey – Hannah Croft, La Leche League Kent
- Newborn Sleep: The First 6 Weeks – Sarah Savill, Blue Kangaroo Baby
- Own Your Birth: making informed & empowered choices – Gina Potts, ZenBirth UK